- Event Details
Women Run the Cities 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017
girls race – 8:00 am
10 mile and 10k – 8:30 am
5k – 8:45 am
4801 South Minnehaha Park Dr.
Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Course will close at 11:00 AM. At that time, any remaining participants will need to move to the sidewalk and the course will no longer be monitored by WRTC crew.
- For the safety of participants, strollers, baby joggers or dogs are not allowed on the course.
A slight course change in the 10 mile race has been directed and approved by the City of Minneapolis. The course is still USATF certified and the start and finish line is not changing. The updated course maps for all distances start and finish at Minnehaha Park, winding along the Mississippi River.
Timed course routes and elevations:
- USATF 10 Mile Course MN15058RR
Disregard the date on the web version - this is valid for the 2016 event
- USATF 10K Course MN05007RR
- USATF 5K Course MN15056RR
Please check back for packet pickup details.
Parking on race day is limited, therefore carpooling or public transportation are encouraged. For more information, please visit our parking suggestions page.
Our Frequently Asked Questions can answer everything you need to know about race day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about the Race Are the events timed? Can the races be walked? What time does the course close? Are strollers, ba…
Parking & Directions
Parking is limited and we recommend carpooling, or using public transportation (metrotransit.org). Also, the race course streets will be closi…